Skip to main content

I don't ...Have Time, My Lord (HTML)

No...I'm not smart.


I struggled with HTML.
I felt like I just couldn't do it.
It just seemed a bit complicated.
But then...I learned.

It was a good experience.
I mean, what would the Internet be without HTML, right?
Or what would the Internet be without anything this basic?
Like what would we be without a single bone in our body? Cliché, I know.
But everything comes with understanding.

And that's just it.

(Why understand, though? Because... we must be aware just in case....
Just in case everything goes down.)

Word Count: 250

So here's my HTML:


<html>
 <head>
  <title>Hello, out there!</title>
 </head>
<body style="background-color:red">

<h1 style="color:pink">
 <font size="+2">
  <center>
  I have no idea what I’m doing here.
  </center>
 </font>
<br>
<br>
 <font size="+1">
Yep. I guess this is it.
 </font>
</h1>

</body>
</html>

Comments

Post a Comment